2018 Winter Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(UROP) is planned as follows;
1. General Information for UROP
- UROP provides undergraduate students the opportunity to work together on research in foreign universities. To encourage UNIST undergraduates to explore and conduct in-depth scientific projects at facilities overseas, the program lasts anywhere between minimum 4 weeks of the summer and winter break.
2. Eligibility: Students who enrolled at least in their 3rd semester(등록을 마친 2학년 이상 재학생)
* 휴학생의 경우 연구 인턴십 지도교수의 별도 승인 후 참가 가능.
3. Research Opportunity and Application
- Research Opportunity
Institution Field of Research Foreign Professor Number of Students Major UNIST
School of Design, Department of Architectural and Industrial Design Charlie Ranscombe
1~2 Industrial Engineering James A. Self
- Research Opportunity Application: Students apply through and email(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the application by October 19th(Fri), 2018.
- Final decision will be made by the professor and advisor from a hosting laboratory based on application documents and interview(if needed) by October 31st, 2018.
- Individual Application: Applicants should be approved by foreign research laboratory to participate in UROP. Applicants who already approved by foreign research laboratories should submit required documents (1. Application for UROP and 2. letter of approval or email from foreign institution) through and email(email@example.com) to Center for International Affairs by October19th(Fri)., 2018.
* The schedule is subject to change.
** Living expenses should be brought by students.
*** 입학시 해외연수장학금 대상자의 경우 UROP 프로그램으로 파견시에 해외연수장학금 집행 가능
4. Contact Information: Jungah Chai(Tel: 4132, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)