Application for Credit Transfer/Credit Carryover

March 15, 2014  |  편집장

Among the graduate students admitted in Spring 2014, those who have acquired credits from other graduate schools

or UNIST Graduate School while in the UNIST undergraduate program can apply for credit transfer.

Documents required for this are as follows:

A. Requested documents:

1) Credit Transfer Application (in case of credits from other graduate schools)

2) Application for UNIST Credit Carryover (in case of credits from UNIST)

3) Transcript (in both cases)

B. Due Date: Friday, March 21, 2014